Change.org Indonesia is hiring! We’re looking for a Campaigns Manager who is responsible for managing our team of campaigners, as well as our portfolio of high impact campaigns, in service of our users.
Since Change.org first started in Indonesia in 2012, our users have grown from a mere 8 thousand users to 17 million users now. In that time, the same users have used Change.org tools in important fights from saving forests, protecting our democracy, and fighting injustice.
We want to increase that impact, which is why we need great people to join our passionate and fun team!
Please find the job description below
A Change.org Campaigns Manager is responsible for managing our team of campaigners, as well as our portfolio of high impact campaigns, in service of our users.
This particular position will also manage our campaign projects with under specific umbrella issues such as environmental protection, anti-corruption and others.
This involves managing the team to identify campaigns, developing campaign strategies, mapping power and influence, leveraging media and social media, and developing creative escalations tactics
This person must have strong managerial skills, as well as storytelling, writing, and communication skills. They must also have experience in developing people and teams. Strength in media campaigning/relations, a wide network in the media community is important. A network in civil society and Decision Makers would be a great advantage.
This position will work remotely during the pandemic, with the possibility of relocating to Jakarta after the pandemic subsides. This role reports to the Country Director and will be part of the leadership team.
- Leading the campaign team in managing winnable and high impact campaigns in our portfolio.
- Lead the design process of winning campaign strategies, from developing sharp key messages, mapping power structures, to creative campaign tactics.
- Provide expertise in getting campaigns media exposure as well as managing relationships with media to the team.
- Build and manage relationships with related civil society organizations and decision makers to drive win campaigns.
- Monitoring and supporting performance of campaigners, as well as facilitating personal development, contributing to the culture of wellbeing and work-life balance to the team.
- Coordinate with Senior Partnership Specialists in making sure campaigns under specific projects are delivered.
- Along with the Leadership Team, build and execute strategies for the mission of the organization.
We are looking for people with:
- High initiative, result oriented, self motivated, adaptive, analytical, creative, and celebrates diversity.
- Minimum of 7 years experience leading campaigns for social impact, both online and offline
- Team leader, strong managerial & coaching skills
- Strong understanding of the socio-political landscape in Indonesia
- Ability to write compelling & impactful stories, sometimes through limited mediums and under tight timelines.
- Strong media skills and network
- Fast ability to learn new digital tools and apps
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong planning as well as execution skills
- Wide network of civil society organizations and decision makers preferred
Interested? or know anyone that may be interested? Please pass this around. Applicants should send their cover letter and resume no later than 15 June 2021 to email@example.com